What is the PEER Report?
- PEER helps your physician understand your brain by actually measuring your brain's activity.
- Technically, it's Psychiatric Electroencephalography Evaluation Registry (PEER). We just call it PEER.
- Developed by physicians to provide objective information about medication response for similar patients. It combines a "crowdsourced" physician outcome registry with EEG, an accepted, well-normed test of brain function.
- Scientific foundation: 98 peer-reviewed publications of quantitative EEG neurometrics are now available on PEERDossier.com, with over 37,000 clinical endpoints currently in the registry.
- Sense of Urgency: How much time do you want to spend trying different medications? Ask your doctor about PEER or fill out the form below to find out more.